Volunteer and help mentor a pregnant mom who lives in Muskegon County.
Becoming a mom mentor volunteer can help pregnant moms in having a healthy pregnancy and infant.
What is a Mom Mentor?
A Mom Mentor is a person who is willing to commit to mentoring a pregnant mom who lives in Muskegon County. The Mentor provides social support by helping the expecting mom to navigate resources in the community that will help to have a healthy pregnancy and infant.
Who can be a Mom Mentor?
Any woman who is willing to support an expecting mom throughout the process of carrying a healthy baby to term and one year after the birth of her child.
As a Mom Mentor you can offer the following support to a pregnant mom:
- Become a friend and support a pregnant mom by connecting them to community resources
- Build a supportive relationship through pregnancy.
- Support pregnant mom until her baby is 1 year.
- Encouraging and support mothers to obtain health care for baby and herself.
- Goal setting for a healthy pregnancy.
- Offer love and support through difficult times without judgement
How do I sign up?
Call: (231) 724-4415